Sunday 6 May 2012

Review: Nivea Straight & Easy Straightener Balm





What Nivea claims: 

Straight & Easy Straightening Balm guarantees straight, shiny hair immediately and long-lastingly. It guarantees easier and faster straightening with a hairdryer, without the need of a brush. Straight & Easy Balm protects your hair effectively from humidity and thus makes the straight effect last longer. 


My thoughts: I hate this product. I bought it because my hair isn't naturally straight yet not curly, just wavy here and there. However I don't like to use too much heat on my hair so I thought this balm might be the perfect alternative. I applied it as I should, after washing my hair I wrapped it up in a towel until it was damp, then I applied the product while combing with a wide toothed comb to distribute it evenly. Last but not least I blow dried it using a big round brush. The result was disappointing not only because my hair wasn't straight but also because it was sticky and you could feel the product in it. I only used this balm onced, I guess it will meet my dustbin soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment