Monday 21 May 2012

MAYS SPECIALE FEMALE ATTENTION Sarah Lee


Howdy everyone (lately I started to like this word...)


So today I would like to introduce you to one of my fellow youtube friends Soyoung / Sarah Lee (Onlee Amore).
There are some youtubers I love watching and think they are more than worth watching and I thought about an interesting way for everyone to get in touch with them and getting to know them without spending hours watching their videos. So I came up with this monthy interview thingy... It is pretty easy actually, a few personal question and rant about youtube, make-up and other things, whatever fits the person. 


Let's get started with the first interview starring Sarah (◕‿◕✿) 



1) Firstly, thank you for making time for this interview. would you give us a few standard information and introduce yourself in a few sentences?

Hi! My name is Sarah and I'm 21 going on 22 in august! I love everything creative and beauty is a passion I've had ever since I was young.


2) How did you end up in the youtube community? What was your intention of becoming a "make up guru"?

It was very random. 2009 is when I first started watching beauty videos on youtube. My sister encouraged me to make videos then, but I never had the courage to. With the help of her encouragement, I uploaded a video of me doing makeup on my sister in 2009, titled "Basic Makeup Tutorial for Beginners". That was my first and only video until 2011. I was working part-time at a cosmetic store called 'Amore' and was fascinated by beauty products. I wanted to share my experience with beauty products by reviewing them on youtube and that's how I got started.




3) What are you doing when you're not on camera? Do you have any outstanding hobbies?

I'm a graphic design major. I love doodling, painting and anything creative.


4) Since you are fluent in English and Korean is there any other languge you are fluent in or one you would like to study?

I only know how to speak Korean and English fluently. I would love to study french or chinese. I've always wanted to visit France one day!


5) Did the youtube community and becoming a partner affected you, like in the way you present yourself to others and the way you think?

Youtube community has helped me to be more confident and understand that everyone is different.



6) What are your thoughts about the massive exposure of korean music on the western/international entertainment industry?

I'm a Korean myself and I am proud that many people are entertained by Korean music.


7) Have you ever thought about attending an audition for a korean entertainment?

It's funny because I have thought about it quite a few times. I enjoy singing, but it's just a hobby :) Everytime I watch audition shows I always got inspired to enter, but it's just a thought, nothing serious.


8) Do you have any opinion about the korean beauty ideals and their impact on the beauty industry? What are your thoughts on plastic surgery in general?

I've never gotten plastic sugery myself and I don't plan to do so, but I can understand why some people decide on getting plastic surgery. I believe that it's a choice that you make and everyone who has decided on getting plastic surgery has their own reasons for doing so.




9) Wagging tongues claim once you receive money for a video it does affect not only the validity of the review but also your whole attitude, what do you think about it? 

I haven't filmed a sponsored video yet, but if I ever do in the future, I will be only stating honest opinions about whatever I may be reviewing.


10) Is there anyone you admire and look up to?

My parents are my inspiration. They are happily married for over 20 years and they are the most honest and caring people I'll ever meet in my life.


11) Among all those youtube gurus who is your favourite one?

I love watching missglamorazzi, frmheadtotoe & thatsheart!



So, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed creating this post. Below I list all sites where you can find Sarah, make sure to check them out. 


Her facebook fanpage 

OnleeAmore youtube channel 

Her blog 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment