Friday 4 May 2012

Glossybox April 2012





Just a few pictures from the recent Glossybox (German version). I actually love the idea of getting a package every month with some nice products to try out. But I am so disappointed with the box lately and this one was the worst box you can imagine.
As you may see, I got an Illamasqua lipgloss. To be honest I wanted to try this brand out for some time now, so I was really anxious when I read it will be featured in the April Box. However, thanks to my bad luck I got it in the colour Repulse- a pure black. First I thought it won't be as black as it is in the tube once you apply it but naahhh, unfortunately it doesn't fades.
Next was a blusher by BM Beauty. I never heard of it and the box is pretty little, so I don't know yet how I should apply it. It is a mineral blush in the colour Peachy Glow. Furthermore I received a lippie by Sans Soucis in Pink, a shampoo by Guhl for long hair, a probe of Thomas Sabo's parfum Charm Kiss and an eyeliner by Cosline in the colour aubergine.

Over all, not breathtaking or interesting (for my taste). I recalled it immediately, after nearly one year with more or less useless products I don't want to waste my money for it anymore.

Are you subscribed to Glossybox? Do you like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment