Monday 21 May 2012

Review: Essential Ultra Honey & Shea Butter Hair Mask




What Essential claims:

Essential NUANCE AIRY Ultra Honey Hair Mask is formulated with 3X more high purity honey and milk protein to protect and strengthen. It provides intensive care, especially to the last 15 cm of hair, which is prone to dryness, tangles and split ends. Hair is left soft, elastic and easy to manage. The mask gives a scent of flower and fruit.
It is added with shea butter, a repairing and moisturizing ingredient, to make hair extra smooth. Wild rose essence leaves a protective layer to keep hair soft and moisturized.
The product leaves hair airy. It gives limp and flat hair a light and bouncy feel. It provides intensive care for severely damaged hair, without the heaviness.
Recommended for use 2 to 3 times a week. 


My thoughts:
After hearing amazing things about this hair mask I purchased it on sasa for around 9$. It is a japanese brand known for its two different hair lines: Nuance Airy (pink line) and Rich Premier (yellow line), both for damaged and dry hair.
The smell is very strong and I don't really like it that much, but it is bearable. However the mask leaves a nice scent after you washed it out. Because of the good structure it is easy to spread on your hair without using too much product.
The result is so-so. On the one hand the hair is shiny, soft and feels less dry at the ends. On the other hand my hair loses all it's structure and is left flat, I guess this mask is too rich for my hair.
Do I recommend it? Mhm I would say yes. I do like to use it even though my hair has no volume whatsoever afterwards, but I can feel the mask does moisturise very well.




No comments:

Post a Comment