Saturday 12 May 2012

Review: L'Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer


Running out of eyeliner I was forced to my gel eyeliner I bought from Hong Kong, and well, I hate gel eyeliner, it just never stays on my eyes and smudges wherever it can go.
When I saw a similiar eyeliner on Suzi's blog I decided to give L'Oreal a chance. Lately I used a lot of their products and liked them a lot so far.



What L'Oreal claims: 
Superliner is a liquid eyeliner in a special sponge tipped pen for the creation of fine lines or thick, sultry flicks. Colour is applied with precision and ease and dries without smudging. 

My thoughts:
I love this product. The tip applicator makes it really easy to line the eyes, whether you want a thin and fine line or go for a thick cat-eye look. It stays on all day long and doesn't smudge yet it's easy to remove in the night. First I was afraid of the vinyl shine but you can barely see it plus it does look really beautiful. If you look for an eyeliner right now but don't have a lot of experience try this one. This eyeliner is by far the easiest in terms of handling.



No comments:

Post a Comment