Sunday 6 May 2012

Indulge me #2

Sincerity and compromises.

Today is one of those days where I again think way too much about people and life in general. Rain has always this unbelievable power on me to doubt everything I'm doing and living for.
First of all I wonder whether I really take myself seriously. I always thought I do, however today I realise if I do, why do I spend so much time watching TV, dreaming and counting the time to see someone special when I should better put my life together.
Don't misunderstand me, it's not that out of control, but there are still some pieces which fly around. Making myself happy is something I learnt some months ago, yet right now I catch myself how I base my whole happiness and life on someone. You should never do that, once this special person acts different or, even worse, walks out of your life, you're screwed. Like really screwed. Fucked up. Seriously.
Life is passing me by and once again I realise I am not enjoying it the way I should.

 (Source: tumblr)

This has to end now, because I can't control how everything will turn out. Here I mean my relationship and the future it may contain. Is it weird that I think about the next three, five and ten years? Is it wrong? Should I better live my life to the fullest now instead of imagine how it may turn out?

Being in a relationship isn't a one way thing, rather it has to be done with a mutual understanding. Am I too negative to keep in mind everything will run smoothly and that I will always be happy? Both of us are different, we think different, live different. My ideals may not be his ideals. I am aware that not everything will go my way and I have to accept it. Making compromises is something I still have to learn, but at the same time I have to find out what I expect from him, from me and from my life.


Instead of stuff myself with chocolate or other sweet stuff I decided to buy me some berries. 





I love shakes especially with berries, they always cheer me up plus they are healthy. If I could afford it I would eat them the whole day.

I'm going to end this post with two of my current favourite songs, both from the "The Greatest Love" OST.





This drama as well as the OST is amazing, I really enjoy watching it. It is worth every single minute. When you're interested in korean dramas and have some free time on your hands right now, go and watch it! You won't regret it. (◕‿◕✿)



No comments:

Post a Comment