Monday 28 May 2012

Instagram Diary #1


You can already see that I decided to hop onto the Instagram post bandwagon which is liked by a lot of bloggers lately. I love art so I do have a lot of interest in pictures displaying the daily life of others as well. Plus the nosey part of mine is satisfied as well. 
Nearly everyone knows Instagram, if not: Instagram can be called a social network site based on photography where people from all over the world share their life in pictures with others. 
Taking pictures and editing is not only a lot of fun (well at least for me) but also a quick and easy way to share things you are interested in and like with not only your friends and family but with everyone who is willing to take a look.

Above you can see a small collage of images from the last days in none specific order. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram :)
@chuchuanni

No comments:

Post a Comment