Sunday 3 June 2012

Indulge me #5 (Picture heavy)

Let me introduce you my new best friend: my new camera. (─‿‿─)




I bought it last Friday but hadn't have any opportunity to make pictures with it yet. Today I gave myself a break from studying and snapped some not really interesting pics in my room just to get to know this little baby better. I still lack a lot of everything but it was so much fun to just make silly photos.






I have always been a big fan of Sepia and actually I wanted to use it for every single shot but well, life isn't in sepia (unfortunately) plus it would become boring after a while. Nevertheless I like the Sepia pics the most... Anyway, I guess I have to read the manual to find every little hidden secret. Hopefully the weather will be better in the next days so I can take the little baby with me. ( ̄┏∞┓ ̄)

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment