Saturday 9 June 2012

Review: Klapp X-Treme Hydra Complete




What Klapp claims:

X-TREME HYDRA COMPLETE contains low molecular as well as high molecular hyaluronic acid as its highly effective ingredient. THE moisture care with Nano- and Retard Technologies of the 21st Century. It refills the skin's moisture depots and protects it against moisture loss. The result is a smooth, firm and fresh skin. 


My thoughts:

The texture is more liquidy and gel alike so you don't need much product even when you use it for your whole face. It moisturises and hydrates really well, but for my skin it isn't enough. After applying I feel the urge to use another moisturiser on top otherwise my skin will dry out over night (I tried it). Furthermore this product contains an ingredient which irritates my skin on days when it is more sensitive. It iches and even burns so I can't use it. The criterion for exclusion is the fact that it doesn't moisturises as much as I hoped it would and I don't see a point in paying 38£ (59$, 47€).



No comments:

Post a Comment