Sunday 10 June 2012

Sultry Blulet Make up Tutorial






Products used:

skin79 Super Beblesh Balm BB Cream
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in Transparent

88 Shimmer Palette
Manhattan Luxopolis Eyeshadow in Jet Sade Jade
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional 90° Easy Mascara


Above you can see the baby blue colour I used all over the eyelid. 

I used the black eyeshadow in the right corner to smudge the kohl pencil, it is just an average black and you can use whatever you have. Then I placed the shimmery violet colour above the black and blended it out towards the eyebrows. 

Last but not least I used this shimmery turquoise for the outer part of the lid and blended it into the baby blue so that the eyes look more dimensional.

And well yes, I camwhored again, but it's definitely not my fault, I just have too much fun with this camera... ヽ(;▽;)ノ



No comments:

Post a Comment