Tuesday 19 June 2012

7 Things for 7 Days with Sprinkle Of Glitter


While brainstorming about what to write about and share with the world I stumbled upon Louise blog and her recent 7 Things for 7 Days post. If you haven't already I suggest strongly visit her blog and dip into her little world. 

Now let's have a closer look at the mission: it resembles a new year's resolution list but instead of having a whole year to fulfill your dreams, desires and whishes (and probably forgetting about them after a few weeks...) you only have one week for seven different goals you set. 
Writing down 7 things you want to achieve in the next 7 days is not only a great motivation to actually do them but also to have the option checking later how far you got. 
(Source: tumblr)

This week I plan to:

Exercise: My workout plan is pretty decent yet I now I haven't tap the full potential. I don't want to spend hours at the gym either but spending a few more minutes on cardio won't be harmful.

Study: After realising I haven't done anything during the last 2 years I finally have to get on the bandwagon and finish university. Well, this won't be possible in the next 7 days though but at least I can study for my upcoming exam in macroeconomics. 
Goal: Reading & taking notes (for) all 15 chapters and perhaps start with exercises.

Working on my recipe book: Yes, I tend to write down recipes of food I would love to lie in (sounds gross...) plus I plan to start a Korean Food Challenge next month. Until then I have to get a few more ideas.

Read: When I was younger I used to read a lot, right now I try to get back on the track. Currently I'm working my way through Nora Roberts "Daring To Dream". I already read the German translation a few years ago but since I like original versions better I had to buy it. 

Organise: Especially my life and my plans. I am one of those persons who want too much in no time, you can imagine it's not possible, far from it, it leads to more problems and misunderstandings. I have to rethink what I truly want, that includes lower my sights and focus on important things.

Gift: My brother's birthday is around the corner so I have to think about something nice, perhaps driving school lessons? 

Clean: Thanks god I live far away enough that my Grandmam can't see my window, otherwise she would go wild. I'm still able to look through it, I mean, I live on a high street so there is alot of dirt and exhaust fumes... 

This week I will concentrate on my life and won't be bogged down by small uncontrollable things. Deep down in my stomach I feel a depression coming upwards but I will try to cut negativity out so I will be a little bit closer to my goals in 7 days.

Who's in doing any of these goals or their own with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment