Wednesday 6 June 2012

Summer with Colour Make up Tutorial

With my new camera I finally have the opportunity to make new videos again, the quality is thousand times better than before. It was rather funny, I wanted to do a new tutorial as soon as possible so I gave myself no time to experiment with the video settings. The result is pretty okay, unfortunately the weather wasn't as good as hoped, today it's even worse.



Products used:

skin79 Super Beblesh Balm BB Cream
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in Transparent

88 Colour Palette
False Lashes from HK, No 6
DUO eyelash gluo in clear-white
benefit georgia
alverde blush in No 05, Pastel Rose
YSL Rougé Volupté Lipstick No 1



I really like this look, it is colourful yet not too bold so you can wear it on a daily basis without looking too dolled up. The colours suit everyone, whether you have lighter or darker skin.

Here the final tutorial result:





♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment