Sunday 20 March 2011

Review: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte # 1 Nude Beige

Hello Beauty Junkies ~





I LOVE Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipsticks.
The texture of those lippies is just amazing! Smooth and silky, they give your lips an adorable milky look. It feels creamy, soft and you only need to apply a small amount hence it's very pigmented. It doesn't dry out my lips and they just look rich of color and shiny.







#1 is actually a neutral beige-pink color, looks sexy and has SPF 15. Yet it's gorgeous it doesn't last that long. Unfortunately. I love this lippie, it's definitely one of my favourites, but you shouldn't wear it on a date with your boyfriend when you plan to make out.
The packaging is gorgeous too. When I apply it heads always turn to see what it is, but due to the packaging it's a bit heavy. (To be honest: The only reason why I got this lipstick was because of this amazing and outstanding packaging... shame on me~)

Moreover it's petty pricy for a lipstick, but I love it so much so I'm willing to pay for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment