Sunday 20 March 2011

Review: Maybelline Moisture Extreme - Luminious Beige

Hello Beauty Junkies ~





This is one of my favourite nude lippies.





On the lips it looks natural and shiny and I love this sweet vanilla scent, it smells so delicious.
When you apply it it feels more like a lip balm than a lipstick and the moisture stays pretty long (well, for me). When you don't drink or eat it will stay on your lips forever, otherwise you need to re-apply it. All the colors are really pretty, they're light and don't feel sticky. The pigmentation is really great, so you only need 1 or 2 layers to cover your lips.
The texture remindsme of my YVS Lipsticks, it's creamy and smooth.
Well, the packaging is okay, pretty basic and nothing special. I will repurchase this as well as buying some other colors too.


No comments:

Post a Comment