Monday 14 March 2011

Review: E.L.F. - Tone Correcting Concealer

Hello Beauty Junkies~





When I purchased the first time from E.L.F. I also bought this concealer. It was only £1,50 so if it won't work it would be okay hence I didn't wasted too much money on it.
I got it in Ivory, actually I was surprised that they offer so many different shades. Hence it was pretty cheap I was sceptical whether it would work for me. After I tried it on I was really disappointed.



(before)

(after 3 coats/ the lighting has changed)

My dark circles aren't that bad, but I need an average coverage to be satisfied and this product didn't cover them at all.
Perhaps it is because of the liquid, thin and watery consistency that it won't work as I hoped it would. Furthermore the concealer is very oily. Back then I used it to cover some blemishes but it broke me out.
It also creases a lot, when it dried you will see the product hence it darkened a lot. It might work as a highlighter for some, but as fas as I know is Ivory the lightes color they offer so I can't use it to brighten my skin. The concealer also has some orange smell which I don't mind but think is unnecessary unless you apply it under your nose area.

I don't recommend this concealer, cheap in price and quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment