Sunday 20 March 2011

Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Hello Beauty Junkies ~





I FREAKIN LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS LIPPIE!!







It's not really a nude color, it's more a dark peachy brown with some nice shimmer and a gold undertone, but it's neutral enough to wear it on a daily basis.
This lippie isn't as creamy as my YSL or the Maybelline Moisture Extreme but it doesn't dry my lips out (nevertheless I always apply lip balm first).
The pigmentation is great, the formula is quite good and it lasts some hours.
I think this tone is perfect for those pale girls out there who have a warm undertone.
But the best thing about this lipstick: The smell.
When I applied it for the first time I couldn't stop to take a smell at it. It has some vanilla scent in it, but also some cake smell, it's just gorgeous.
I paid less than £ 4,00 and it's so worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment