Sunday 13 March 2011

Review: Revlon Colorstay Foundation






I've been using the Revlon Colorstay Foundation for over 1 year now and really like it.
When you look for a foundation with great coverage, which is buildable, long-lasting and won't get on your clothes, this product might be something for you.
It stays for 12-16 hours after application and won't get crumbly. I use the Ivory 110 (for Combination / Oily Skin btw) and it's actually the only drugstore foundation that matches with my skin tone completely.
This foundation is not so heavy, like for example foundations by MAC, nevertheless sometimes I have to get accustomed to it.
I don't use it on a daily basis, only when I'm going out and need a good coverage.
Moreover this foundation only has SPF 6, so you will need some extra sunscreen.

I have no problems with break outs, but hence I don't use it frequently I can't tell whether you will break out or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment