Friday 18 March 2011

Review: E.L.F. - Mineral Lipstick Cool Coral

Hello Beauty Junkies ~





I love E.L.F. products. Well, not all of them, but a few are just gorgeous! So I got me a lipstick from the mineral line. Actually I don't like mineral cosmetic that much, but this color looked amazing, so I gave it a try.

First things first: DON'T TRUST THE SWATCHES ON THE WEBSITE!











On the website Cool Coral appears lighter, but in reality it's darker and higher pigmented. It's a rosy-redish coral with some golden shimmer in it.
Because this lippie is mineral oil free it's very moisturising and last at least 4 hours. The packaging is simple, a basic black with the logo on top of it, but I like it.
The quality is really great for the price (£3.50) and I will definitely buy some other shades in the future.
Like I said before: if you want to purchase them online you should look for some swatches online, otherwise you will be surprised (and disappointed?).


No comments:

Post a Comment