Friday 18 March 2011

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Intense Pink

Hello Beauty Junkies ~





Back then I wanted to buy me a nice Barbie Pink lipstick. I got this one, was curious yet nervous whether it would really suit me.
It's a drugstore product, so it isn't that expensive and I gave it a try.
The first thing I noticed was this light vanilla (?) scent.







The color in the tube is more pigmented than the color on my lips, I would say on the lips the coverage is average. The color somehow turns out to be a little bit frosty and shimmery, so stay away from this lippie when you're more into matte ones.
The packaging is okay, nothing outstanding but nice. Also when the texture is creamy and smooth it dries my lips out. I always need to moisturize my lips more that usual before I apply this lipstick.
It lasts a long time and I like to wear it to Smokey Eyes. I don't know yet whether I will buy some more colors or not, but the price is okay, so if you want to give it a try, go for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment