Thursday 3 January 2013

Russell & Bromley Spring/Summer 2013 Collection

Spring is almost there, so let's have a sneak view on the Russel & Bromley collection for spring / summer. The designs were already released in November, nevertheless I would like to share my favourite styles.


(Source: shoewawa )

These tanned plateau sandals with gold straps are perfect for a sunny day out in the city or a quiet picnic with friends. Even though I really like these the style is nothing new.

(Source: shoewawa )

These sandals are amazing! The curvy straps look elegant, the studs on the other hand make the sandal sexy and sultry. They come in tan and black leather, I personally would prefer the black ones for a night out.


(Source: shoewawa )

I don't know why, but these wedge sandals remind me alot of Korean TV dramas. The criss-cross straps look really comfortable, the creamy colour is just lovable and on top the sandals are decorated with glitter on the edges. 

(Source: shoewawa)

Last but not least,tanned brogues. I love brogues. Unfortunately my boyfee doesn't want to wear them (yet...), so I have to look at handsome models online wearing them. These are even more awesome because of the gold studs and remind me a lot of Italian fashion. 

Overall a nice collection, I would purchase the last sandals just because they remind me of Korean fashion and the studded ones because I love clothes and shoes with studs on it. Nevertheless there was no breathtaking design and no "WOW"- effect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment