Sunday 13 January 2013

New in: Zoeva brush | Haul

A few days ago I just wrote a "New in" post, nevertheless I have another one today as well.
Right now I am in the middle of buying new brushes since my old ones are quite cheap and most of them can't be used anymore after cleaning and washing them a couple of times.

I really like the brushes by Zoeva, so after receiving my last brushes I decided to have another blush brush right away- well more or less right away. Before I always used the same brush for different colours, but unfortunately I ended up having glitter in my matt blushes. T____T

I got two examples too which I will try out the next couple of days. As you can see below the blush brush is angled which I prefer while applying blush, I think it is easier to handle.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment