Monday 21 January 2013

Black & White Make-up | Tutorial



I happened to be a bit bored this weekend and since I felt I haven't done a over the top make-up for quite a while I ended up with this black and white mixture. Probably not for everyone to wear on a daily basis, but it is a lot of fun getting this done.

Products used:
Zoeva Eye Primer
Sugarpill eyeshadow - Tako
Sleek Au Naturel Palette - Noir
Astor black kohl pencil
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional 90°Mascara
Sleek blush - Nude 

I also mixed the songs for this video kind of myself- a mix of the instrumental version of "Loving U" by SISTAR and the actual song as well as two segments of "Holiday", also by the named group. It is by far not perfect, you can make out where I cut it, but I quite like it nevertheless. (⌒▽⌒)☆




No comments:

Post a Comment