Wednesday 9 January 2013

New in | Haul

I wanted to have gold spike earrings for quite a while now and when I saw these on ebay I had to get them. Unfortunately it seems all the shop information are only available on ebay Germany, but have a look yourself.

The earrings came in a cute little blue box. The quality is really nice, even though they were cheap they don't look or feel cheap at all.



Another thing I looked for vehemently was the Revlon Colorstay foundation. One or two years ago Revlon was discontinued from the German market entirely, so I had to buy it online but most of the time the shipping fee was more than the actual product price and I decided against it.
Even though I mostly wear BB Cream during the day I like to wear a light foundation when I go out, but I can't stand most of the foundations and the feeling on the skin plus they were always too dark for my fair skin. This was the first one I liked and which shade is perfect. I will probably use it forever and ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment