Thursday 23 August 2012

Make up for Glasses | Tutorial

While studying I somehow only watch my glasses instead of Contact Lenses- probably because I am too lazy to put them in each morning. Anyway, I got a request to do a "Make-up for Glasses"- tutorial and here it goes!

Products used:

Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
elf Mineral Foundation in Fair
Zoeva Eye Primer
agnès b eyebrow definer in blonde cendré
essence sun club palette no 02 long beach
88 Natural Palette
essence eyeliner pencil in 04 white
Manhattan Go4Big Lashes Mascara
10 colour Lip Palette
Mac Blush Melba
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle



This time I didn't made any pictures because my glasses reflect the light and you can't see anything of the eye makeup. (.____.)

However, have fun watching the video ~



No comments:

Post a Comment