Tuesday 28 August 2012

Indulge me #10 | "I love you"

(Source: tumblr)

This is something I think about every now and then during the last couple of weeks : 
Saying "I love you" for the first time. 


(Source: tumblr)

So when exactly is the right moment to say I love you, besides how do you really know if you are truly in love? Searching the web isn't satisfying, everybody advises to say it when one feels it. But isn't this suggestion the worst of all? We live in a generation where we confuse real love for lust, so the question is: Do we feel love or lust? And even if we know the answer, how shall we know when to say it?

Hitherto I pull myself back from saying these three somehow magical words, firstly because I don't know when to say it and secondly because I am afraid of the reaction. Isn't it a little bit too early to confess it, I wonder. The fast beating heart, the unbearing thought of losing him are not necessarily the proof that I really love him. I know how it feels to hear these three words while thinking it is way too early and saying nothing in response.
Furthermore I want it to be perfect. The mood has to be right, the location, of course, as well. Unless I am more than a hundred percent sure I will keep it to myself, because once said there is no turning back.

Nevertheless, there is one thing I look forward to the most: hearing him saying "I love you".
Yes, for me, these words mean something big.


(Source: tumblr) Ohhh, Ok-Cheol, why? :D


Last but not least, I want to share this song on here, yeah, it is more on the heartbreaking and sobbing level, but it is amazing!! Did I say how awesome and marvelous it is? .... Okay, I admit it, I am biased.
(。♥‿♥。)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment