Sunday 12 August 2012

Ji Yeon Dream High 2 | Make-up Tutorial

Korean actresses often wear a beautiful and subtle make-up while acting in a drama and whenever I watch one I plan to do a tutorial for the look. There are quite a few looks I wanted to try but because I wore Ji Yeon's make-up a lot during the last couple of days I started with it. ( ̄ー ̄)

I looked a few pictures up on google and chose these two for reference: 


You can clearly see the wing at the outer corners of her eyes are softer and less edgy and bold. Apart from her eye make-up it seems she doesn't wear anything else, at least it is not noticeable. But after seeing a few (Korean) make-up artists in action I can say with reasonable certainty Ji Yeon wears a highlighter, a light blush and a soft lip colour. 



Products used: 

agnès b rose hydration creme
skin79 Super Beblesh Balm BB Cream
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW 15
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in Transparent
agnès b brow powder in blond cendré
Zoeva Eye Primer
essence sun club palette no 02 long beach
Sleek Nude collection Au Nature (Bark & Nougat)
Manhattan Go 4 Big Lashes Mascara
alverde blush in 05 Pastell Rosé
Benefit High Beam 01
elf Golden Bronzer
10 Colour Lipstick Palette






No comments:

Post a Comment