Thursday 16 August 2012

Indulge me #9 | Food Pics

A few minutes ago I found these pictures I took on my birthday with my iphone- so please excuse the bad quality. m(._.)m

We were in a nice little Cupcake Cafe where we tested a few delicious cupcakes. Honestly, they weren't as good as I thought they would be, nevertheless I think I will go there again one day. In addition to two cupcakes I got me a Caramel Latte Macchiato which was super yummy. (●´∀`●)



My first cupcake was called "Tiramisu Dream", but I forgot to photograph it, so I just post one of the cupcakes my friend got. ^.^
It was a red currant cupcake if I remember correctly - and no, we had no idea either why the topping cream was green... It was really delicious and I still regret I didn't bought one as well.


Next my Apple King (?) I'm not quite sure, I have troubles remembering names... Anyway, this cupcake was pretty simple. Inside were a few apple slices, on top some kind of a vanilla cream and a crown made out of  almond paste. It tastes good, but it wasn't something special though.


All in all, it was a nice little cafe, but the cupcakes are a bit pricy especially considering they don't make them themselves but get them delivered and defrost them.  (・_・ヾ

The next day I met another friend to eat cake again ~ Even though I am allegic to lactose I wanted a cheese cake. Bloody hell, this was one freaking delicious one plus it looked super awesome.


I haven't really taken a lot pictures, it was so hot those days I could barely walk... However, hope you liked looking at tasty unhealthy food. (⌒▽⌒)☆
Speaking of unhealthy food, I ordered a pizza more than an hour ago, where the heck is the pizza-guy??!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment