Saturday 21 April 2012

Wishlist

Every year I make up a wishlist with some things I want to buy and achieve during the year. Let's have a quick look on the wishlist for 2012 :)
(Source: Amazon)
First: a new camera. As you may know I am one of those crazy chicks on youtube who does stupid videos telling the world how to (not) apply make up... I enjoy it a lot, but the quality of the cam I used to use isn't good enough so that I can't work with it properly. I love my camera since I got it from Suzi. :) After looking through guru blogs and their youtube pages and videos I decided to get my hands on a Canon EOS. Yes indeed, Suzi does use this camera as well, but hands down, her videos are always in high quality. It's not a bargain, but I can do more things with a reflex camera than just shooting HD videos.


(Source: Happily ever after apparel)
Second: To be honest I have no idea what happened to me but since I am with my amazing boyfee I changed (and still change a lot). In the past I did enjoy the company with my exboyfriend of course, but I never wanted to meet him more than two or three times per week. Now I literally die when we can't see each other one single day, it's hilarious. To complete my lovey-dovey behaviour I definitely need a pair of those matching crewnecks by happily ever after apparel. Shame on you tumblr, I found these pictures on my dashboard. I don't know whether my boyfee will like it, but you know how life goes, some people have to be forced into doing what's good for them. :D



(Source: Justfab)
Third: THESE SHOES ARE BLOODY AMAZING!! Thanks to Melissa and one of her endless OOTD videos I saw these wonderful platform peep toes. Hence I am only 5'4 I love to rock heels, mostly platforms, they are really comfortable. The only downside: I don't know if Justfabships to Germany - right now it looks like they only ship within the US and Canada...


(Source: tumblr)
Fourth: More / New brushes. Lacking inspiration and new ideas is one thing, but when you don't have enough tools to work with it's a desaster. I already have made experiences with those brushes you can get online from Hong Kong, some of them are nice but a lot are useless and feel horrible on the skin. But that's another story. Every artist needs good brushes, so do I. Not necessarily MAC brushes (they're hella expensive... Jesus), but some brushes by MAC are worth their money. Some days ago I made a list which brushes I definitely need right asap and decided to get them from Sigma. Some MAC brushes will find their way into my brushroll as well, but not at the moment.


(Source: tumblr)
Fifth: Trip to London. Being away from school and my english teacher for almost 2 years leaves one's mark. Furthermore I want to work outside of Germany once I'm done with university so I definitely have to train my business english. British colleges offer lots of different courses in different fields, I still debate which one would be the best. A language course sounds pretty boring and sometimes I still regret I haven't applied for the London College of Fashion. Unfortunately the businees administration courses only last a few days, but they do offer a fashion design summer course as well, which sounds pretty interesting. My summer semester break is long and I won't go on a vacation, so this is a nice and suitable alternative.


(Source: Sally)
Sixth: Being this caring girlfee I am (at least I try my best... :D) plus my addiction for healthy food take me here: I want to cook more. For myself as well as for my boyfee and my friends. Yesterday I stumbled upon this bloody awesome blog by Sally and directly fell in love with her recipes. Fresh, healthy but at the same time easy/moderate. I am a perfectionist and hate to try out a difficult recipe because it never ends like it should. Sally does a great job, you should check her blog out. :)


(Source: tumblr)
Seventh: fit and healthy. As you already may know I am in the middle of a lifestyle change. Not only did I changed my diet I also exercise regularly and do everything to live healthier. For me the loss of nearly 4 pounds / 2kg is already visible, but I am not done yet. I will join the gym in may which not only includes cardio and strength workouts but I also want to try out Tai-Bo, Tai-Chi and Pilates (and Yoga of course) and hopefully will stick to it so that I reach my goal in the end of June.

(Source: tumblr)
Eighthly: Become a better person. I am afraid that this might take a couple of years but it's never too late. Who's fault is this? My boyfees. :D He is such a nice and warm-hearted person, I really don't think I deserve him. I won't change my meanie attitude I have towards weird people... I mean, they are really weird, like weirdweird...weird. Not this Ryan-Higa-weird, that's cute and I am like that as well, but like... you know. Anyway. I just want to become a little more grateful, live happier and love fullier. Be nicer and stuff.


(Source: google)
Ninth: holland lop. This is something I thought about over and over again. After my little bunny died in January 2011 I felt alone. He lolloped everywhere I went and stayed by my side when I sat on the floor to watch TV or so. But when he went to heaven, my little heart broke in thousands of fragments and I never felt ready for another bunny. However, cuddling and playing with a little bunny is one of the most amazing things in life. My boyfee already said it would be "funny" to have one... and imagine those super cute pictures I could make with a little bunny LOL.

(Source: Amazon)
Tenth: Sewing Machine. Again it's Melissa's fault because of her DIY videos I planned to try it myself half a year ago but haven't done it yet. On youtube are tons of DIY tutorials, but my favourites are the ones you find on the Threadbanger channel. They provide different styles so everyone should find something interesting. If you are interested in those kind of videos, you should check them out. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment