Thursday 26 April 2012

Review: John Frieda Thickening Blow Dry Lotion


What John Frieda claims:

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Blow Dry Lotion was John's first invention and won world acclaim for its amazing thickening results. Still loved by our consumers and the beauty elite, the formula has just got better.


My thoughts: To be honest I barely buy hair products. It is always the same story: The product seems to be (finally) the right one for my needs, I buy it, I try it... and it's awful. So I leave it in a dark edge somewhere in my drawer. Except for serum and oils I hate mostly every lotion, mousse and gel and still wonder, where the hairdressers get their magical produtcs from. Seriously, why do I have to put a product in my hair so it feels sticky when I want to have it clean and fresh?

When I saw this product I actually didn't really want to buy it. Nevertheless, deep down I wished to finally find a thickening product which wouldn't disappoint me. Who wonders it found it's way on my drawer and well, I have to say: I am honestly surprised.
This spray isn't used every day, but every now and then I spray it on my roots when my hair is still damp, using a large brush while blow drying. It lifts the roots and makes the hair look more luscious. I don't know how it turns out when my hair is longer, but for the moment this product is really nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment