Sunday 10 February 2013

Sweet Valentine's Day Tutorial



Finally this video came out. I know, I wasn't productive the last couple of weeks and neglected my youtube channel, but since Valentines Day is around the corner I thought I really had to do a video for this more or less special day. (◕‿◕✿)

I am not quite sure whether there will be another "Valentines Day look" or not, if so the make-up will be more daring. Anyway, this first look is based upon light and sweet colours for an innocent and cute look, perfect for a first date or when your boyfriend / husband doesn't like you to wear too much make-up.





Products used:

Zoeva Eye Primer in Pearl
88 Palette
MAC Pink Split
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional 90°Mascara
L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner
elf Glow
elf Super Glossy Lip Shine in Watermelon




No comments:

Post a Comment