Friday 15 February 2013

My current foundation routine | Tutorial




As requested frequently I finally filmed and uploaded my current foundation routine. It is nothing special really, and compared to other youtubers I don't use a lot of products. however I am happy if I could help anyone.
My skin is quite fair and tends to be very dry every now and then, so wearing foundation was usually a pain in the ass, because I always had to moisturise my face two or three times per day. This foundation was made for people with Normal/Dry Skin and doesn't dries me out at all. However, this is just my skin and even though I have problematic dry areas the skin of other people might be worse and this foundation won't work.
Long story short: I really like this foundation, it's not too heavy and feels really good wearing it.
For concealer I am using MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15 which I got for more than a year ago, since then I haven't used another concealer at all because this baby is the best item I ever layed my hands on.


Products used:

Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry Skin 110 Ivory
Sigma Flat Kabuki F80
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in Transparent
Zoeva Powder brush 106
agnès b Blond cendré brow powder




Before I forget it: I don't wear foundation on a daily basis. When I go to the gym or grocerie shopping I only wear concealer and powder and only when I go to uni or meet up with friends etc. I get some make-up on. Then it really depends on my mood, so sometimes I reach for this foundation and sometimes I reach for my BB Cream instead. Just in case you wondered. (`・ω・´)”









No comments:

Post a Comment