Sunday 8 July 2012

S Cawaii July 2012 | Interview with G-Dragon

In the current issue of the Japanese fashion magazine S Cawaii Kwon Ji-Yong (권지용) or better known as G-Dragon (지드래곤), famous for his rapping skills and leadership in the South Korean boy group 'Big Bang' (빅뱅), is been interviewed and asked several questions not only about his business but also about his private life. 
Click on 'read more' for the translated interview. 




Q1. What is the concept of your current hair style?
GD. Flames and dragon balls *laugh*.

Q2. What do you think when you are on the stage?
GD. I don’t think of anything so after the end of every live (performance), I cannot even remember what I have sung.

Q3. When you are writing lyrics, do you put in your own emotions?
GD. Yes, it is always like this. My real story plus fictional stories.

Q4. Is there anything bad happened in your life?
GD. What appears in the songs would appear in my life ,for example, if there is lyrics like “make love” in the song, I would really fall in love.

Q5. If you have to describe each member of Big Bang as an animal, what would they be?
GD. SOL is like a faithful lion, V.I is like suricate by looking at his face. D-LITE is like a sea urchin, after eating it once, you cannot stop loving it. TOP is a black jaguar and I am a fox.

Q6. Did you have a nickname when you were small?
GD. Hammer! When I went to a friend’s home, I brought nails and a hammer and I nailed the nails.

Q7. When you were a trainee, which member was a problematic kid?
GD. Everyone of us are. Since we were still immature, there were problems.

Q8. The most impressive gift you have received from your fans?
GD. AV (Adult Videos). When I first saw it, I was stunned and I am still curious why *laugh*.

Q9. Were there any behind-the-scene stories when you worked with Pixie Lott?
GD. Because she is so young, I was surprised. Since her music was very mature, watching her face, I said, “So young!” When I saw her in Springgrove 2012, she was with her mum.

Q10. What food should be added into your meal box that would make you happy?
GD. Natto! With it, I can have my meal very happily *laugh*.

Q11. What is in your bag today?
GD. I don’t bring any bag today and I always forget to bring my things along.

Q12. GD-san, you always give us the feeling that you are very fashionable. What do you wear at home?
GD.I am naked at home. I am joking *laugh*. When I am at home, I wear relaxing and comfortable clothes, such as a T-shirt and cotton sport trousers.

Q13. Recently, what have you discovered in your own body? (Any new discovery)
GD. I think my eyes are getting smaller. When I was small, I thought my eyes were quite big *laugh*.

Q14. The weakest thing of you in reality?
GD. Being waken up when I am sleeping.

Q15. In the morning, how can people wake you up that will make you happy?
GD. It will be good to be waken up by a kiss of a pretty girl.

Q16. Which part of girls do you first notice when you are seeing each other for the first time?
GD. Face. I see the feeling expressed by her face.

Q17. Regarding romantic relationship, do you believe in falling in love at first sight or developing into couples starting from friends?
GD. Falling in love at first sight.

Q18. What do you like a girl to wear and your favourite hairstyles and make-up on girls?
GD. Black one-piece which can shows her collarbone and sport shoes.


Q19. If you could travel back to the past by a time machine, where do you want to go back and what will you tell yourself?
GD. When I was five years old and tell myself, “Your future will be like it!” At that time, I was dreaming to be a young actor and be active in the showbiz.


Q20. What is the wish of Big Bang?
GD. We want to use our limited power to keep on singing infinitely.


No comments:

Post a Comment