Thursday 26 July 2012

7 Things for 7 Days with Sprinkle Of Glitter | August



Here we are again with another 7 things to-do-list. My first and last 7 things post was in June, inspired by Louise who you definitely have to check out if you haven't already.
Afterwards I was pretty busy with university and life and the only thing I had time for was studying so there was no point in making a list. To cut a long story short: I love to-do-lists and have finally some time on my hands again (at least for a August) to spend my time with fun things ~


(Source: tumblr)

In August I plan to do:

Film: It feels like a century when I made my last video. I won't only make tutorials but some other things as well :)

Exercise: Yes, again, but I really want to make everything out of August.

Reading: You probably saw my post about the Rory Gilmore Book Challenge.
There are still a few (11 to be accurate) books on my shelve I haven't read yet, so I plan to read them during August before I buy any new ones. p(*^-^*)q

Learning Korean: Even though I studied it more or less over a semester I can't recall a lot... 4 weeks should be enough to get back on the track... or on half of it.

City Travel: Being a student who has free access to public transport is pretty amazing, but till now I never really made use of it. My plan: Explore the cities around with a friend. :)

Zoo: I admit it: I love to watch animals, either in real or on television... yes, I watch those boring documentations too, especially about dinosaur, I freaking love dinosaur, unfortunately there are no in a zoo... Anyway, my boyfee invited me to Zoo and some super delicious Steak for my birthday and it will definitely happen during August!

Cooking: I always find a logical excuse for not trying out different recipes. Before I can cook any Korean food I have to have some supplies and dish thingy things, a griddle would be nice... oh I do it again. I'm going to invite my boyfee and cook for him a super delicious korean meal, I promise! (`・ω・´)ゞ


To be honest it was a little bit difficult making this list because I have nothing planned for August except enjoying every single minute ~
Who's in doing any of these goals or their own with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment