Thursday 8 September 2011

ELF Haul

Hello Beauty Junkies ♥

I cleaned my brushes the other day and while doing so I decided to get some new ones. Also when I still have my eyes on the sigma brushes I can't afford them right now, so I purchased a few from elf again.









I love these simple eye shadow brushes, they are easy to work with, don't have too much fall outs and you can use them in different ways.




Besides the two eye shadow brushes I also got this blending brush. The one I have right now is from HK, it's average for blending but bloody awful when it comes to picking up a new colour because most of it falls out. The elf blending brush seems nice, not as fluffy as I think it would be, but definitely better than my old one.





Furthermore I got my hands on the Studio Line blush, I picked up Candid Coral. I love coral toned blushes the most and this one looked really nice.



The swatch isn't that mind blowing though, but I hope it will be higher pigmented when I apply it on the cheeks. Actually it is almost the same colour as MAC melba... it only has a sheen to it.



But what I really love the most is that elf always sends sweeties with each order


No comments:

Post a Comment