Friday 9 September 2011

Being all natural with Sleek?

Hello Beauty Junkies ~





I had my eyes on a few sleek products and thought it would be time to get some.





First of all the Au Natural palette. The colours are bloody amazing and the pigmentation is awesome. Yes, I absolutely love this palette. I knew Sleek would be great but I didn't expected this. I can't wait to try this product out. But for I can say Moss and Regal are my favourite colours. ^-^




Next I got two blushes, Pan Tao and Suede out of the Au Natural collection.





Again, the colour are stunning. At first I was put off by the screaming orange of Pan Tao but it looks really nice on the skin. Same goes for Suede, which is a nice nude blush colour.





Last but not least the pout polish from the Au Natural collection. I so fell in love with this polish, I love the colour, it smells like coconut and feels really nice on the lips.

That's it for my sleek haul so far, did anyone purchased these products as well?


No comments:

Post a Comment