Tuesday 9 August 2011

Review: L'Oreal Hydra Active 3

Hello Beauty Junkies ~

Normally I use my Vichy Aqualia Thermal as my daily moisturiser, but I wanted to try out a drug store product, so I bought this:





L'Oreal Hydra Active 3. It's another version of the Hydrafresh moisturiser for dry and sensitive skin which you get in the UK and I think also in the US.
Even when my skin tends to break out sometimes, it's more on the dryer site and can be really sensitive.



Why did I bought this one and not another drug store product? Well my mum had this too so when I stayed at my parent's house the last time I tried it out a few times (sorry mum) and liked it a lot.

L'Oreal Hydra Active 3 is a good quality moisturiser, it is easy to apply which you can use both as a day and night time moisturiser. It spreads pretty smoothly, it isn't greasy and has SP 15 - which isn't high but it's better than nothing and definitely a benefit. Nevertheless for me it's too heavy to use it in the morning, I have the feeling my skin can't absorb the cream quickly enough for me to apply foundation afterwards.
My skin feels smooth and hydrated, this moisturiser is a good deal for a drug store product. I often apply it in the evening after showering and wake up with a really nice skin in the morning. Furthermore it doesn't break me out.

So all in all it's a great moisturiser for less money, but when you need more moisture you should choose another cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment